Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Feeling Overwhelmed!!!

Ok so yesterday I get stabbed in the eye, the teacher watchs it and doesn't even ask if I'm ok! I'm yelling curse words in my head at him I mean the least the son of a bitch could of done was ask if my eye is ok! Then I quit my job my parents are yelling at me, the workers are calling to see if they did anything wrong. I tell each one of them no you didn't do anything it's just that I need to more onto a new job. Then a really old friend that I call with calls me back. Which I hate her because she just used me to get in front of my position at the job! Because I had already been there I though her all I knew and then she used that shit against me and I'm like ok fuck it I'm working in the back with the guys now then. So I did then I quit, because I was tired of it. Thats all that madders to me on Wednesday, December 5th 2007.

No comments: